Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scratch That

Holy crap was that last blog of mine atrocious.  The epitome of awful.  Just thinking about it makes me want to punch myself in the nards.  You'll notice it is no longer there.  That shit had to go.

- In other news -

Some plans of mine fell through on Sunday so I decided to surprise my mom by driving home.  She isn't doing great.  Completely overwhelmed with all the things she needs to do to take care of my grandma.  It's enormously depressing.

I did finally get around to watching Game of Thrones while I was there though.  That show is pretty damn awesome.  I watched the first 8 episodes from like 10pm Sunday night to 6am the next morning.  I'd finish one and say, "ok, just one more."

I couldn't help it.  I was hooked.  It makes me wish I had HBO still so I could see the final two episodes before I am home next.  And True Blood is coming back in a couple a weeks too.

I also donated plasma on Tuesday.  That was really cool.  I wanted to get a little extra money and I remembered an old roommate of mine going to donate from time to time, so I thought I'd give it a try.  It was interesting there and every employee was nice.  It was strange seeing so many happy people working together (if that's not a comment on society, I don't know what is).

Finally here's a joke they sort of tell on an episode of How I Met Your Mother.  It's really crass, but it made me laugh.

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?

You can't peanut butter your dick up someone's ass.

"Where's Your Head At" - Basement Jaxx

No comments: